*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, May 2, 2008

Civilized Eating

Our little miracles continue to grow up sooooo fast. Today when I was making them lunch I decided to keep their lunch inside the bowls I had mixed it up in. We have tried bowls before but it took two seconds for the kids to dump them out. Today went a little different. They did great with them....no flipping them over or off their trays...eating nice....and Alex even went after a kernel of corn that fell below the bowl. It was a lot easier clean up as well. So we will continue this to get them use to it and eventually will introduce utensils (that could get messy!). Soon they will be telling me there is nothing in the house to eat!!! I wish I could slow down time just a bit. ;)
Enjoy the pics.
Jen




No comments: