*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You go girl!

Since the boys have a post so should our little girl. I received another bow the other day and put it in her hair to get some pictures to send to the triplet mommy that made it. In a span of about 5 minutes Liz brought out all her personalities.
Enjoy, Jen
Here she is her sweet, cute as a button, innocent pose...
and her she is doing her I am a goofy ball...tee hee hee...
and finally shoing of the devilish side...and yes she does have one.The goofiness does not stop with her. Here I caught her playing dress up...
just a giggling away. She is too cute for her own good.

No comments: