*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Supper at Grandma & Grandpa's

Yesterday afternoon Jeremy headed out of town to go hang out with some friends. A little adult time. So I flew solo for the night but we were invited over to my parent's for supper. So after nap we headed over to play before eating. Grandma loves rummages as much as I do, so there are plenty of toys to play with. Here are some pictures from our night.
Love, Jen
Grandpa teaching the kids more useful information...
Grace wondering when she will get some attention...waiting patiently...
Kids helping grandpa...
Alex pulling the go kart out of the grass...
Zach giving Liz a ride...
Liz looking great on the scooter...just needs to look up...
Alex leaning in for the turn...
Zach not watching where he is drive...
Helping grandma get the mail...
Goofing around before supper...

No comments: