*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Pool

The little pool we had last summer has become a little small for us, so I started looking for a different, bigger one for us. Since I plan on teaching the boys what Liz learns in swim class I need to have a little more depth to the water. Thanks to Craigslist (love that site) I was able to find a bigger pool very reasonably priced. It took us a little bit to get it up and running but we did AND we got a nice warm day to try it. It is a little nerve wrecking to have al four kids in a bigger pool but it is managable. Here are the pictures from the afternoon swim.
Love, Jen
The chaos to prep for swimming...
Could not get them to look at me cuz of the darn airplane flying by...
I think they approve of the new swimming area...

No comments: