*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Big Beds & Potty Training

We have switched the kids to big beds! I finally remembered to get pictures on here to show you them. We already had twin bedding for the boys so the search for Liz's began. I found a great Tinkerbell comforter. She LOVES it! Here are the new beds...
Liz posing so sweet...
and the goofy pose!
Zach showing off the boys beds...
The other thing we started again was potty training. The last go around lasted a week or so and lost steam. After watching something on the Dr. Phil regarding potty training I decided to give it a try. Here they are in the morning...ready for training.
and here is what it looks like potty training four 2 year olds. Liz does have big girl undies on under those pants.
Liz had a great first day...no accidents. Zach is trying but it is hit or miss. Alex is not interested. It is an exhausting task to say the least and I am fine with doing one at a time and definitely when they are ready. I am so happy to be changing less diapers...there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Love, Jen

No comments: