*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Need to be Naked

We have been enjoying the warm & sunny weather here. We have spent time in the pool every day last week. Kids are constantly asking to 'go swimmin'. Early last week Alex spent two days enjoying the pool from the outside. The first day this happened after we got everyone undressed and dried off Alex decided to jump into the pool...naked. That started a chain reaction...soon all four kids were back in the pool all naked. So they have offically gone skinny dipping...lol!


Prior to hopping into the pool I had the kids playing in the playyard. This was the first time they got to play in the new sandbox with the sand in it! Lexi started to get undressed...which again started a chain reaction. I guess playing in the sand in diapers only is better. Alex did not join in with the others.




Last week I was also able to find a larger pool on Craigslist. Now I will be able to teach the boys what Liz has learn in swim class as well as have more room for everyone. We hope to have it up and running soon!
Love, Jen

No comments: