*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, July 24, 2009

Update and candids

I have updated the blog so you will want to read going back to the "Carwash" post. Things have been very busy here. It seems like we have something planned each weekend, but it is summer time! It is nice to be getting out and doing things as a family. We are working hard on potty training. Liz and Zach are both working at it. Liz does a very good job. Unfortunately Zach has things a little backwards so we are working hard on getting them switched around. Alex is not interested at this time for potty training, which I will not push at this point and don't mind only working with two. It is exhausting to say the least, but I know the payoff is going to be great so it keeps me motivated. Big beds are working out great...I would say the kids are sleeping better. A few mornings ago the kids told me 'don't want momma, don't want' referring to their bedrails, so I took them down. Liz's were put back up after the first night with them off as she fell out twice and has hardwood floors, Alex's was put back on last night as he fell out once and had two close calls but will be taken off again soon and Zach's is still down. We also started hanging out with my co-worker's twin daughters. They will be our babysitters. So far it has gone well and we will be doing the first them alone with the kids after they return from vacation. Even though it is scary, it also feels good to know we will have someone besides family to watch them and maybe, just maybe get out for some alone couple time. We have an exciting weekend coming up, which we have been looking forward to for a long time. Well I think that should be all that has happened recently. I have attached some candid pictures taken in the last 2 weeks.
Love, Jen
Zach getting in trouble for playing with the reclining part of the recliner...cn you tell he has tuned me out? Just so you know the shirt says monster in training...ayup!
Liz sporting her piggy tails...
Liz playing dress up...
Zach climbing into the cabinet where the dress up clothes go...
Alex going to try it out too.
Liz and Zach sitting at new picnic table (Goodwill special..o...only $5) sorting sticks...Alex coming to check on things.
Liz doing her nails while driving??? Nope just checking out a piece of wood.
Handsome #1...
and handsome #2.
Relaxing watching a little Blue Clue's

No comments: