*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, July 31, 2009

Thomas Time

The kids really love Blue's Clues, but Blue takes a back seat nowadays to Thomas, Thomas the Train that is. Jeremy picked up a Thomas video and the kids almost watch it daily...well I should say they watch some of it...we have yet to make it thru the whole thing. Many times is a a few minutes in that they move on to something else. But when Thomas first comes on it is total craziness in the living room. Today I turned around and could not help but take pictures of what I saw. They all hurried to the couch to sit. And then as if they could not contain themselves at different times one would get up and jump around, except Lexi she was waiting patiently for Thomas. LOL!

No comments: