*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wrestle Mania

I go to work and the wrestling begins. Here are some pictures from the morning that Jeremy took. The love to wrestle each other and no, there is no let up when Liz is involved. She is going to be one tough little girl. The wrestling started in the kitchen this morning.
Liz has Alex down for the count...
Zach has them both down and is lovin every minute of it (sorry I could not get this picture to load the right way)...
Alex has Zach down and is bouncing on him (again could not get this picture the right way)...
Between Zach pulling his hair and Liz pushing his chin, Alex is in quite the predicament...
One final take down by Zach...
and it continues on the couch...
..and on the floor!

No comments: