*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A wonderful weekend

Last weekend we had a wonderful weekend. Saturday was a busy day. It started with a visit from one of my good friends, Heather and her two kids, Hunter and Jacy. Heather and I were roommates in college. Even though we don't live close to one another, it is like picking up where we left off when we do see each other. Unfortunately it has been WAY too long since our last visit. The kids got to play together in the playyard while Heather and I got to catch up. We then had lunch together. While I put lunch together Hunter introduced the kids to Star Wars. Zach also decided that Heather's bag needed sunscreen, so after that mess was cleaned up we were able to eat. With it being naptime after lunch we said our good byes. Heather, thank you for coming to visit as well as the yummy cookies and all those clothes. Here are a couple pictures I got after lunch.
Here is Jacy enjoying a cookie...not sure if it the first one that she ended up losing to Roxy or the second one...
Liz enjoying her cookie as well as acting goofy...
Here are the boys enjoying their cookies. Zach also lost his first cookie to Roxy too. Roxy had a great lunch...lol!
Saturday night we attended our first party involving Jeremy's new employer. Thanks to grandma and grandpa we had NO curfew...woo hoo! We had a great time! Although Sunday morning was a little rough, it was well worth it! We have not had curfewless night since last October.
Sunday we had another party to attend. This one was for my cousin, Jamie. She is getting deployed in August and this was the last time she'd be home before deployment. So we went to help send her off. The kids had a great time esp running back and forth between garages. We were all exhausted by bedtime Sunday night.
One last thing...it is a funny...so I was showering yesterday and the kids run around while I do so. Normally they are in the bathroom with me, but not yesterday. Zach and Alex were watching out the window, Lexi was in and out of the bathroom and Liz was trying to brush her teeth. Zach came in and out real quick but I did not think anything of it. After getting out and drying off I went to check on everyone. I couldn't find Zach....hmmmm. I did finally find him under the table (the place he normally goes if he is being naughty or has something he shouldn't). He says 'mommy lotion, lotion mommy see'...he had put 'lotion' on his cheeks and all over his hands. The 'lotion' he used....neosporin! The tube was a mess as was he. LOL! Never dull, never!
Love, Jen


No comments: