*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, July 10, 2009

Bringing in July with a Bang

I am once again behind, so let's bring you up to speed...
Liz had swim classes the last 4 weeks. After a rough start to them, things improved and she really enjoyed them as well as learned a little something. While Jean and I took the girls swimming grandma watched the boys. I have a little bit of an attachment issue going on with the boys, so most mornings were a little rough leaving. Grandma got these pictures one morning.
In this picture Alex is crying over the gate for me...please take note of Roxy...grandma said she was howling with Alex...

Zach is wondering what the big deal is...at least in this picture.

My cousin, Hollie became a homeowner recently. So my Aunt Deb and Uncle Jim came down from Minocqua to help her move into her new place. We got the chance to dog sit for them while they were gone. His name is Waldo and he is a bassett hound. He has quite the personality! Here are some pictures from his stay with us. I think he may miss his parents...what do you think?


Zach and Lexi felt it was necessary to cover Waldo with the dolls burp rags.

Alex thought Wally was very dirty so he "washed" him...with a ribbon/bow off one of the stuff animals...

and he washed and washed.

I think Waldo is ready to go home.
When children cannot play with their toys nicely or follow rules or disrespect their toys...toys should be taken away. What toy am I talking about? How about the playhouse! Yup that is right. We moved it away from furniture so they would stop climbing on the roof, but that was not good enough for our sweet little Liz...oh no...with her long legs and determination she continued to climb on it. After some discussions we decided to take it down. It will change things up a bit plus with it being summer we are outside a lot, so it is not getting much positive attention. As I made dinner Jeremy took it apart...and even better had the kids help him take out the piece...lol! I quickly grabbed the camera and took some shots of them helping.

With removing the playhouse I was able to re-arrange the toys. And wouldn't you know it...old toys became like new. I was able to put the kitchen and table & chairs next to one another. It did not take the four of them too long to dig the new setup. Dinner anyone???
I have been told that my house does not "look" like triplets live here...even though I beg to differ, I like the compliment. To prove that my house DOES look like three children do reside here I took this picture. After putting the kids to bed...this is what the living room looked like...and this was them in this area for a short time! These kids can tear up a room in no time!
Happy 4th to everyone. This year we decided to go see the Campbellsport (a small town north of West Bend) parade as we were very disappointed with West Bend's parade last year. We borrowed a wagon from Jean and finally got one for ourselves off of Craigslist and headed out. The kids enjoyed the parade even after it started to rain. Unfortunately the rain picked up a little too much so we were unable to finish watching the parade. It is definitely the parade to watch! The kids were not the greatest volunteers for taking pictures, so here is the best of what I took.
Zach being too quiet...we expected to find the worst, but walked in to him getting comfy to read...to sweet!
Lucky also likes the placement of the table...it's the kids naptime...that is the only way he get away with this...lol. Jeremy spent his birthday in York, PA for work. It was only a day trip so we did get spend time with him after dinner. After giving him his presents, he handed out some things he picked up while in PA....big kid underwear. Again getting tem to cooperate for a group photo is becomign more and more difficult. Here they are sport their new undies...they are very proud!
This last picture was taken this morning as the kids play with their playdoh. Zach thought it would be fun to rub his head in the playdoh across the table. His color is green. LOL!

No comments: