*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, June 26, 2009

Mini me's

As a parent the one thing you strive for is to ingrain good behaviors and morals in your children. You want to pass things on that you learned and hold close to your heart. This morning I got proof that not only are they listening but they are wanting to carry on the "tradition". When I was young it was a "rule" that you were to make your bed every morning. It was our job. When I met Jeremy and he learned that it was something that was a necessity for me. So either he agrees with me now or he does it to just please me...either way our bed is made each morning. The kids help me each morning by bringing me the pillows. Even though they can't do it themselves, I have been making their bed since we now have the bedding sets. I never know if they are actually watching or not but go step by step thru the process. Well this morning I was making my bed...Alex came in and said 'Mommy making bed' and then disappeared. Zach was helping with pillows this morning, so after we were done we headed to his room. And what did I find...Alex making his bed...'no help mommy, I do' he said. After a little bit of help his was done. I then moved to Zach's bed...as I did this Liz ran out of the room. After finishing Zach's I went and found Liz working on hers. It feels great to know that they are getting "it" and want to do it. I am a proud mommy this morning! Just had to share.
Love, Jen
PS Things to come...playing in the sandbox naked, skinny dipping and more...stay tuned!

No comments: