*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun in the mud!!!

Ok, let me set the scene and describe what was not caught on film. Jeremy was working outside today and that is where the kids wanted to be when they woke from their nap, so we headed outside to the roses bushes where daddy was working. The four kids (as I was watching Lexi today) were playing with daddy's rakes and shovels. When daddy completed what he was doing he rinsed his hands with the hose and turned off the water. Zach and Alexis saw all this happened and wondered down to the hose. Once they finally figured out how to get the water to come out there was no water left. That is where I come in...and turned on the water. Soon Alex and Liz joined in the fun. By the time Jean came to pick up Lexi she was soaked from head to toe, but clean. Soon after Jean left I started to take off the kids wet clothes. Just as I got the last shirt off the mud pud became the focus. At this point I could no longer just watch...I needed the camera. After a sprint to the house and back here is what I got my lovies doing.
3 kids plus 1 hose equals lots of messy fun!

Alex starting to lose his now heavy, water soaked jeans!
Liz taking a break from the action...those socks are actually purple!
Zach warning me not to get any closer...he knows how to use the hose and is not afraid too...lol!
Liz watching Alex...add water to the mud puddle...
the two of them enjoying jumping in it!
I finally got all their clothes off...
Zach taking a last few sprays of the hose...
Alex making sure the puddle is not neglected.
I sure once Jean see these pictures she will be VERY happy she left when she did...lol! The kids had sooooo much fun. I cannot wait to get the pool out and the sprinkle too. It just need to be a little warmer. These kids are water lovers! Swim classes start next week for the girls, so that should be fun! Hope you enjoyed the pictures. They giggled a lot!
Love, Jen

No comments: