*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nuks are HISTORY!!!

Ok, I cannot take any credit what so ever for this new development, but I can partake in the excitement of it! As some of you may already know, Jeremy is going to start a new job (woo hoo!). I won't get into the details, but Monday he gave his notice to his current employer who asked him to take his remaining vacation and comp days for that time. His new job does not start until June 22nd, so I have a helper for the next 2 plus weeks (woo hoo!!!). We have come up with splitting the "free" time so we can both work on things and since I have the commitment to watch Lexi on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays, I get Tuesdays and Thursdays. So this morning I started out with rummaging. When we returned the kids were in bed for naps. Moments after getting here Jeremy tells me that he did it, he got them to go down without nuks! Holy moly! I have been so hesitant to do it but apparently our kids were just ready. Then he tells me that not only are they sleeping without nuks but he took the bedrails off too (the crib matresses are on the floor and we had discussed doing this so they get use to the bed having edges). OMG!!! I need to leave more often...lol! I am so proud of him and the kids. Every change/new step they have dealt with amazingly. These kids are awesome (I know I am biased)! Congrats to Jeremy and the kids! Next step...big kid undies...I think next Tuesday sounds good to do that...lol! I know that he may not get mentioned a lot, but Jeremy is an awesome father! He may not be with them as much as me but he plays a HUGE role in their lives. We will all be sad when he has to go bad to work on the 22nd, but very happy at the same time. Thank you honey for all you do. We love you lots!
Love, Jen

No comments: