*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, June 12, 2009

It is finally done!

I will be sad when Jeremy goes back to work on the 22nd. Today he had a farewell lunch with his co-workers. We have been able to get a lot of things done while he has been home. Plus I have been able to leave the house without having to plan around other's schedules and had some time to myself. And to top it off, Jeremy took the boys to the store the other day to pick up diapers (and beer for him...lol). The men of my life came home with roses! A just because/thank you for what you do roses!!! They know how to make a woman's day...thank you, thank you, thank you! So one of the projects I started working on yesterday is the redecorating the boys' room. I finished the painting today and will finish decorating tomorrow, so stay tuned for the new and improved boys' room pictures. We look forward to get more done this coming week and will continue to enjoy having him home.
Love, Jen
Here is Lucky waiting for the boys' room pictures too...at least you are not waiting alone...lol!

No comments: