*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, July 2, 2010

Summertime = Sprinkler time

Since we still do not have the pool filled due to some minor issues, I decided to try the sprinkler this afternoon. These kids love playing in water, pretty sure they get that from me...just ask my mom...lol. I figured the sprinkler would be a hit. Well first Alex wanted nothing to do with it, wouldn't even come out of the house...lol. So I took the other two out...turned it on. They really did not know what to do, so I tried to explain what to do. Finally I just took them by the hand and ran thru it with them. Although it was not a big hit today, we will continue to try it. Here are a few pictures of the event...



No comments: