*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Monday, June 28, 2010

Future Farmers of America

It's that time of year...haying making! This week was suppose to be great weather so my dad aka grandpa was in full haying making mode. One of the fields he cuts is behind our house. The kids LOVE to watch him. We got home from daycare and headed straight to the play yard. Zach would go out and help if I would let him. I keep telling him...one day you will be old enough to help. They had a great time watching him go round and round and were quite disappointed when we had to come in for naps.
Might as well get comfy...
Every time he came around they would wave and be all excited.
Although I do not have pictures...they also watched the baling process. The did get a chance to see him rake a different field. I am telling you...these kids will be throwing bales before we know it!

No comments: