*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Some days...

So if you have been around me lately or are friends with me on Facebook, you know that I have had some rough days. Three is proving to be a very tough age...times three! To be perfectly honest, there are some days we just take it minute by minute. Some days are completely exhausting both mentally and emotionally. Some days I can't wait until bedtime. Some days it feels like all I do is put kids in timeouts or take away beloved possessions. No one said parenting was easy, right?!?! But even in those bad moments, I still treasure my children...love them with ever bit of my heart...know what a blessing they are...try to enjoy every moment as they will only be this young once. I try to learn from them and those moments. I try to not let those moment ruin a day. I have never regretted becoming a parent...it is the best thing I have ever done. The best thing is those not so great moments melt away with good moments. When the kids say they love me or ask for hugs and kisses or are affectionate towards each other or having them read to me or watching them use their imaginations and much more! One of the other great moments is cuddling! I LOVE it! There are not many pictures of me and kids (since I am behind the camera...lol), so I love it when we get a good one together. So to my three little testers...I love you more than life...try to take it easy on your momma!

1 comment:

MaryAnn (mom) said...

While parenting is a difficult job at times, the rewards of hugs, kisses and "I Love You Mommy!" really do help you through those rough times. These are the treasured moments that you would like to put in a bottle to look at every once in awhile after they're all grown up and you don't always get these special moments. Enjoy every moment whether good or bad because they grow up way to fast and are gone before you know it!!