*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daddy's helpers

I could do a post like this weekly...whether it is an after work/supper project or a weekend project, these three kids LOVE to help their daddy. Even if they cannot help directly, they will play only a few feet from daddy. They will use whatever tools they can whether they are theirs or daddy's. They work well as a team.
Tonight Jeremy came home from work early, do to a massive migraine I was having. He took the kids out to work and play. The task was to remove some trees that were growing where we did not want them and taking one of them and planting it in the yard. I did start to feel better just in time to see the teamwork in progress. They are so proud of their work and that they get to help daddy. Love is an amazing thing to watch. One of many priceless moments of being a parent.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi..Im visiting from the mott multiples facebook page..thanks for your contributions. Awww isnt it the best to watch your kids with their dad...I love that they love to help and I love that your husband gives you a break....I will be back to visit..thanks again

Heather MOtt