*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Creative Minds

The kids have really gotten into being creative when playing with their Playdoh. The really enjoy making things themselves. I am normally just the helper. So this morning as the kids were playing, I listened to them talking...telling each other what they are making. Soon I hear Alex telling me to come look at his giraffe. Normally the things they are making are not easily identified, so when I came to the table I expected to see something that vaguely resembled a giraffe. Well this is what Alex showed me. I was so surprised that it actually looked like a giraffe...actually took a double take, then tried to figure out if we had a cutout of a giraffe.
Proud of his creation! Way to go Alex!
He did continue to make more giraffes, all were a little more difficult to identfy as a giraffe...lol.

No comments: