*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New haircut for new month

It was just a matter of time before one of the kids would give themselves (or their siblings) a haircut. It did not surprise me that the first to do it was Zach. With how he LOVES to explore things and how they work (he is so going to be an engineer!) it makes sense that he'd be the first.
Here is how it happened. The boys woke up from nap at the same time and before Liz. They asked if they could cut some paper and I am all for an activity that is quiet but "neat" enough to keep their attention for a bit. I was working in the kitchen and they were doing their activity on the table in their playarea. Each had their own paper and scissors. They were doing a great job. I found Zach sitting on the floor cutting a couple times in which he quickly moved to the table after being asked. We cleaned that activity up, then Liz got up and we went on with our afternoon playing outside. It was not until AFTER supper that I noticed it.
He cut two clumps of hair out. All the way to the scalp. With it being as short as it is and being so blond...the two little spot are hard to see. You can see the light spot on his head, almost straight up from his nose. Thank goodness Liz was sleeping, cuz I could see her being a victim of his curosity!










No comments: