*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Monday, May 31, 2010

Jumping, jumping, jumping

This weekend was a busy one for us. The week started by prepping for my rummage, which we held at my sister's place again. By Thursday we were ready to open. the kids did a great job of helping get ready and being patient with the rules. Thursday was a great day for us! A old high school friend stopped in...we got to catch up a bit. She had mentioned a rummage up the road having a trampoline. Friday my mom opened the rummage while I took the kids to school, so on my way back to Jean's I stopped to see if I could find the trampoline...and I did! We brought it home Friday night and started to set it up. Unfortunately it was not done prior to coming in for the night. Saturday we left town to go to the 45th reunion for Jeremy's fraternity. After returning yesterday, Jeremy finished putting it together and the kids were in it as fast as they could. They are loving it! It is a perfect size for them. Another great find!!!




No comments: