*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, May 7, 2010

I am addicted...

...to rummage sales. I LOVE them! I missed them during the winter months. They are my way of shopping. I love finding deals. I have found many last season and am hopeful I will find more this season. Last season I was more ready for the season to start. I knew what we needed and had a list, checked things off as I found them. This year not so much...it is a work in progress. One of the deals I have found so far was being able to complete the boy 4T wardrobe (all seasons) for only $60. This last week I found an awesome deal. The kids are really into dinosaurs, so I was on the hunt for them. I found a stuff animal at the second rummage, but found an even better dino at the last rummage. He is a HUGE stuffed dinosaur. I will continue to rummage and find the deals. Here are some pictures of introducin the kids to their new big dino:
Pure excitement...looks at Zach's expression...
Best thing to do with a large stuff animal....
wrestle!!! Notice Liz still on the couh watching and giggling in her "new" snow white dress up outfit...
But it was not long before she joined in...
and when you are done wrestling you stand him back up...the best $3 I have spent!

No comments: