*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our little Michael Angelo's

Today was like Christmas or their birthday repeated. These guys have so many toys and activities to do that some were stored away by me after they got them. My goal was to get enough space on their shelves int he guest bedroom to put all the games and activities. I thing I should note is that the kids love to play with games not how they are suppose to be played with, so I was not real eager to put them all out for them to be able to get to. I finally got the shelf space and got them all organized and started to introduce them to the new items. One of the items was a finger painting set that you paint and then "print" the painting on paper...pretty neat. The kids loved it. The toughest part was not the potential for mess but the waiting for the kids. Here are the pictures from the "art project":
Can you tell the excitement???
Rolling the paper on to print the masterpiece...
Very excited to get started...waiting is tough...
Working on his masterpiece...
Clean up time...

No comments: