*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The pool is OPEN!!!

Well we have our pool setup and ready to go. We we not able to get in it for some time due to lack of swimming gear needed for a deeper pool. The day after my surgery we got everyone dressed and in some sort of floatation device and they went swimming with daddy. It was probably not the best time to go in as the sun was going down, but it was the start to our swimming season. So go figure the pool is ready to go, the weather is gorgeous and I CAN'T get it in! I did find the appropriate floatation gear, so all systems are a go. Thanks to grandma we were able to take a dip a couple days after getting in for the first time. Liz is for sure a fish, Zach did not need much encouragement to be a fish ad Alex would prefer me in the water. Tonight we had an impromptu dinner gathering that included some swimming. This time auntie Jean got in the water with Liz, Zach and Lexi. Zach and Liz figured out how to jump off the ladder and were having a blast. I can't wait until I can get in with them!!!
Swimming with Grandma and Lexi...
Liz showing off her swimming skills...
Zach leaping into the pool...
and Liz too...
Liz playing with Auntie Jean...

No comments: