*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Surprise trip...

Today my mom and I decided to surprise my grandma (aka Gigi, that is what all her great grandkids call her) with a visit from all the kids. So after I picked the kids up from school we headed to the nursing home aka Gigi's house (according to the kids). Mom met us there with Alexis and Sadie and all of us headed in...quite the sight to see. Gigi was excited to see us. We headed down to a common area right down the hall from her room where the kids could move about and Gigi could watch them interact. Everyone had a great time! Here are some shots I got while we were there.
Gigi barely gets into the room before Zach starts showing her his coloring book...front and back...
Thank goodness for this living room down the hall from Gigi's room...lots more room!
Zach showing Gigi how good he does at coloring...
Liz and Gigi talking...
Alex giving Gigi a hug goodbye...
Gigi with the four munchkins...this was the best of 10 pictures...finally get the kids to look and then Gigi looks down...

No comments: