*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cousins Rock!!!

The girls, Mackenzie, Morgan and Maddie, stayed overnight at Nana & Papa's Friday night so the kids got a lot of time to play with them. They just love the girls!!! They rode scooters with them, gave horsey rides as well as piggy back rides and danced with them. The kids had a blast with them. We love you girls!!! Here are some pictures:
Alex getting a horsey ride from Maddie...
A couple of horsey rides in progress...
Morgan giving Liz a piggy back ride...
Mackenzie giving Alex a piggy back ride...
Zach with Maddie giving him a horsey ride...
Alex dancing with a ball...
Liz dancing...
I know this picture does not go with the post topic but I could not leave it out...Zach and his buddy Papa...

No comments: