*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Scissors times three

Last night I decided to finally take the plunge and let the kids play with scissors. I decided to let them just explore them and what they do. I gave them colored paper to cut and then had them glue the colored pieces to a black sheet. They did good...the scissors cut only what they were suppose to. They also got pretty good at cutting using just one hand...seems like a pretty simple thing, but when you have never done it before it can be challenging. It was a great way to distract the kids from the fact that we couldn't go outside. Here are the munchkins with their new "toy".

No comments: