*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, April 30, 2010

A busy end to the month...

Yet another month is ending...where is the time going??? This week was a busy one. On Monday I went in for an annual checkup and to start the ball rolling with trying to figure out why I am having pains. I will be very happy once we figure out what is wrong. Tuesday Jeremy left to go to York, PA for work for a few days. We missed him a lot while he was gone, but did survive. Thursday night I went out with the girls from work. I love getting together with them to catch up on things as well as having a drink or two and being social. Jeremy returned last night, I was very happy to see him. The kids were pretty good while he was gone so that helps with flying solo. This week also marked the first time in a long time that Jeremy went to the chiroprator only once! He is on the mend....woo hoo! This weekend we head out of town, so the fun continues! So good-bye April...hello May!

No comments: