*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bringing down the House!

We brought the house down for the last time today. I believe if we had 3 girls it would be used more appropriate manner, in fact if it just Liz played with it, it would stay up. But those darn boys...lol. With the weather being rainy this weekend, it was perfect to have the kids to help take it down. The more energy we can burn the better we all are. The kids did enjoy the house but began to use it for more than just a house...more of a jungle gym. A few days ago was a perfect example of how not to use the house. I jumped in the shower, my showers only take 5 minutes, so I let the kids play. Just prior to turning the shower off Liz comes running in telling me Zach can't get down. By the time I got dried off, Alex started yelling Zach is on the roof and can't get down. Yup, there he sat on top of the house...smiling...lol. We thank Aunt Jeanne, Uncle Brent and the girls for letting us use the house.




No comments: