*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A "normal" afternoon in the Lenzendorf house

I am not sure if "normal" actually exists in this house but I guess there is "our" normal. So here are a few pictures from our afternoon today.
Roxy is included quite often in the kids play...not always voluntarily. The kids, esp. Liz loves to cover things (dolls, stuff animals, etc.) with blankets and if no blankets are available then burp rags (aka nose rags) will do. Here Roxy got caught holding still for too long. She is a patient dog...plays along and walks away when done.
I swear some day this kid will play Honest Abe in a play. It just works. Although that sheepish grin may get him in trouble. (Yes, that is an OxyClean bucket)
Zach always has one of the play untensils in his hand. Here he is with the fork and a knife with the tea pot.
The boys working diligently on their Doodles.
Liz trying out for the Honest Abe role as well as thinking about joining the boys for a drawing session.
These kids keep me smiling. They do some of the darndest things and I am very lucky to get to see them.
Love, Jen

No comments: