*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Give me a....

Today the kids wore their new shirts from Drury's. I tried to get a group photo but the kids were not having that. So we did the best we could.
Give me an "A" for Alex who is sporting a couple purses and a baseball cap...
Give me a "L" for Liz who is going for the construction worker look, but don't forget she's a girl with her purse...
Give me a "Z" for Zach is is looking like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar...
These moments are precious, so precious!
Love, Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady- SOunds like a fabulous B'day!! Such a happy family!! You are TRULY blessed!! Are Wednesday good for lunch? I wanted to bring something over-maybe pizza or whatever! Let me know! TTYS- My Mom reads your blog more then I do, but she is reluctant to leave a comment- IDK?? LYL-T

Anonymous said...

Duh- I just realized I didn't identify myself at all on that comment- Oh well!! That comment about lunch was from Teri Strange- I fit my name... TTYL LYL Teri