*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

OMG!!! They are 2 years old! My babies are no longer babies! Where did that time go? Can we slow this down a bit?!?!? It has been quite the emotional day for mommy. I look at them and am so incredibly thankful. I am the luckiest woman...I get triple the hugs, triple the kisses, triple the love from these incredible little people! They have taught me and continue to teach me things. I cannot imagine life without them or even imagine not having one of them. They had a rough start to life but have not let that slow them down. They are our little fighters-determined like their father and me (and sometimes a little stubborns too). They make us so proud! I will stop there as the tears are flowing pretty good.

So here's to you guys...Happy 2nd Birthday! We love you more and more each day! Love, Mommy and Daddy

Alexander Donald, born at 12:50am, 3#5oz, 16 1/2"
Elizabeth Ann, born at 12:55am, 2#15oz, 16"
Zachary Earl, born at 12:56, 2#10oz, 15 1/2"
Our three miracles...personalities all their own but a bond so tight!
PS We will be taking the kids out for a birthday supper (hopefully a new tradition). I will post pictures of that tomorrow (hopefully).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your kids! You're right, the time goes so very, very fast...it just flies by.

Kris