*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day with Daddy

I had to work this morning so daddy was in charge of the gang. Jeremy took a few pictures while I was gone. I was shown some new games as well after I got home. They all had a great morning.
Apparently Alex was the first one to bring his rocker to the couch to work on his Magna Doodle. The other two then followed. Looks like daddy has three little students.
They are too cute!!!
Here is the classic Liz with here nose crinkled up picture...
Mr. Handsome aka Alex
Zach sat down on his own for some quiet time playing...not a sight seen often...quiet and Zach do not work well together.
Wrestling is not a new game but I was able to get a few pictures of the monkey pile on daddy.
One of the new games is help me up...so everyone grabs ahold of something on daddy and helps him up...
but it does not last long as the other part of the game is push/pull him down.
If Alex could be anymore like daddy...and he loves him dearly!

No comments: