*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rub a dub dub...4 toddlers in the tub...

Last night my sister and Alexis stopped by to visit on their way through town. We were just headed outside when they showed up so Alexis and the kids play outside for a bit. We invited them to stay for dinner. So Jean helped make dinner and entertain the kids as Jeremy was still working outside. Jeremy got in about 6:30 so we ate dinner at 7. I was planning on giving the kids a bath because we missed Friday night bath due to us being at a wedding reception, so asked if Alexis needed one too. We cleaned up the kids after dinner and headed upstairs. Jeremy cleaned the kitchen and was happy to do so as he did not have to help with baths. :) The experience was not to surprising for my kiddos as they always bathe together so what's another kid?!?!? :) But Alexis was extremely happy to have others to play with in the tub. So what do 4 toddlers do in the tub???? SPLASH!!! We had water pretty much everywhere. I think Auntie Jean had a great time watching as well. Here are the pictures from the fun bath time. They had a BLAST!!! Enjoy.
Love, Jen



No comments: