*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, October 3, 2008

Introducing the potty chairs...

Today I finally put the potty chairs together and introduced the kids to them. I took some pictures (go figure, I know;)) of the meeting!
Alex is wondering if the seat is a toy like a frisbee...
He was a little disappointed that it was not a toy...but hey he is sitting on the potty!!!
Liz had no problem testing out the seat...
Ok Alex it is not a necklace or hat either....
Again disappointment....but still willing to sit on the potty!
Liz trying to figure out the mechanics of the potty (she is such her father!)!
Zach thinks the seat is footwear...nope not that either.
Look mom I am sitting nice...(yea for two seconds)!
No Zach it is not suppose to be stood in either...
Thank goodness they stack nicely as the bathroom is tiny!
As you can see this milestone will be quite the challenge (to put it nicely)! Hope you enjoyed the pictures. They are such characters!
Love, Jen

No comments: