*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Fun!!!

Last year at this time we watched the leaves fall from inside the house. This year we are catching them as they fall. The kids absolutely LOVE playing in the leaves. I cannot rake them fast enough for them. They love throwing them, walking thru them and dragging the leaves with them, laying in them, putting them in buckets, crunching them, etc. We took some fall pictures with them in the leaves which turned out great! This makes raking leaves fun for me and not such a chore. The last picture is with Andy and Waldo, my Aunt Deb's dogs. The kids love Waldo as he is just their height being a Bassett Hound and Andy is SO gentle! I am glad they came down to play for a little bit this day.
Love, Jen










No comments: