*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, October 10, 2008

New jobs and fuzzy brown & black catapillars

I am happy (but a little sad) to announce that my sister has started a new job. As of right now it is part-time with the potential for full-time. So that means Alexis goes back to daycare. Well I am excited to say I am her daycare provider. Yep I am crazy, but really what is one more kid here...lol! So we are still seeing them often, which we all enjoy! The kids look forward to her coming over and have really been able to bond with Jean too. This situation benefits everyone involved. I had considered taking care of Alexis before but the kids were younger and needed a lot of attention and I did not want anyone to suffer from me taking on too much. Now they are a good age for me to take on one more.

On our first day of being a daycare provider the kids acquired their first "pets". Great Auntie Deb was down from up north for the weekend and was working outside up at the farmhouse and found those wonderful little brown & black fuzzy catapillars (you know the ones you use to catch as a kid and put in a jar with a stick and grass and waited for it to become a butterfly). She caught one for each of the kids and brought them down for the kids to meet. The kids were funny to watch as they had this experience. We got some pretty good pictures. Enjoy.

Love, Jen






No comments: