*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The aftermath of 4 toddlers...

So you may wonder what it looks like when all four kids are playing together...well the best way to explain it is tornado like...lol! The four of them LOVE to pull the cushions of the couch. Today they decided to stack them like a mountain and jump on them. They love to wrestle on the couch and jump up and down. Who knew a couch could be so much fun?!?! Notice the dogs trying to stay "safe" in the middle picture. The living room and dining room are usually disaster areas while the kids are up. You definitely want to watch where you step, cuz stepping on a wood block is a killer. :)
Love, Jen
PS I am enjoying my new job very much. THe kids are very excited when Alexis gets here and Sadie (Jean's dog) too.





No comments: