*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First haircuts for the boys...

I know you are probably thinking...a haircut, really?!?! They have enough hair for that!!! My answer would be YES...they do! Can you believe it?!?!? With their hair being SOOOOO blonde and thin it is hard to tell that they actually have a decent amount. Alex actually had wings and the beginning of a mullet. Zach had some wings going on as well. So I bit the bullet this morning and decided to cut their hair...by myself! Well it went a whole lot better than I thought it was going to go. I had pictured a wiggly little boy...sharp scissors...with an end result of having to shave the head completely (and trust me I do NOT want to go back to having hairless kids!!!).
Alex did great! I put him in the booster seat (did not even strap him in), put a towel around (just like the pros do) and wetted his hair by dipping the comb into a glass of water. Then the cutting began...he sat pretty still, which is COMPLETELY amazing considering they do not sit still unless they are sleeping nowadays. :) Obviously since I was by myself I could only take a few pictures, so here they are:
BEFORE (he looks worried!!!)
DURING (a little more relaxed)

AFTER (is he handsome or what...totally takes after his daddy!)

Zach was next...he did get strapped into the chair as he does not know how to sit still. He also did a good job. He did a lot more looking around just as I was to cut but it still turned out ok.
BEFORE (not as worried as his brother looked)

DURING (he's having a good time)
AFTER (I am also a handsome guy)
I hope you have enjoyed the pictures. I can't wait for daddy to get home to see them.
Love, Jen

1 comment:

The Murray Crew said...

So BIG and handsome! =)

Thanks for following our journey!

Jen and The Crew