*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fingerpainting

You may be thinking...hey she already posted about their first fingerpainting...I didn't...I posted about the water colors which turns into fingerpainting. This time was with actually finger paints. We invited Jean and Alexis to join us this morning for an activity. We all had a blast! The kids were stripped down for very good reason! Although the pictures are one giant mess they are still colorful. Grandma ended up showing up while this activity was happening so she got to help clean up the mess. As you can tell they are more body paints...why limit it to the fingers right?!?!?
Love, Jen












No comments: