*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"You're Not My Best Friend Anymore"

Anyone who has a little girl knows or will know eventually the drama that goes along with having a little girl. Today Liz threw a tantrum today at naptime. She eventually fell asleep. I came downstairs and began to relax on the couch. About half hour after Liz went to sleep she came downstairs. She came into the living room looked at me as I was looking at her. She quickly put her head down, told me I was not her best friend anymore (a phrase used often when life is not going their way) and proceeded to hide along side the chair. I let her be for a bit and then checked on her to find her fast asleep. When the boys woke up they asked why Liz was sleeping there. Very funny!


No comments: