*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We Built This City...

Tents are all the rage in our house. Tonight after supper the kids built a tent city. It was cute to watch them go into their own tent and then come out get some toys and go back in. The tents had to be fixed quite a few times but they had a blast. I see a lot more tent cities in our future. My sister Jackie and I were pros at making tents and I loved making them. It was nice to see them enjoy such a simple activity like I use to. Who knows maybe one time I will be caught in one...lol.
Zach looking sly...
Alex headed out for a toy...
Liz straightening her section...
Uh-oh...Zach what happened???

No comments: