*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st "real" haircut

Today Liz and I went to the professionals to get our hair cut. This is the first time Liz has had it done professionally. She was SUPER excited! She was a little hesitant as we approached the door to the salon. We had her go first...then she got to watch mommy. She sat so still....like a statue. At times it look like she may doze off. She was such a good girl and was so proud of her new do.
Here we are prior to leaving...
Sitting in the chair, still looking happy...
This is how she look the ENTIRE time she was getting her hair done...
Getting her hair dried...Sandy did a great job...amazing that this little girl use to be bald...
The finished product...what a cutie!!!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

She is so beautiful. And I love the hair cut!