*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football!!!

The goal today was to get the load of wood thrown in and do it prior to the Packer game starting. Thankfully my dad stopped by and lending a helping hand. We got it in and done by 11:55am...kickoff was at Noon. Although it is hard to sit and watch a game especially when there is always work to be done. Lucky for us Mother Nature helped us out with a little rain and not only did she do that but she held off until all the wood was in. So we all came in and it was time for some football.
When Jeremy walked into the living room this is what he saw...
Then everyone got comfy...
Two peas in a pod...I can see it now...I will need 3 recliners for the men in our family esp for football season...lol.
Just a quick FYI...we did not tell them to pose like this or even direct them to sit that way...this is ALL their doing.

No comments: