*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there. What a special day for us! Our plan for the day did not start out the greatest but you'll have that. Jeremy made breakfast for us all. After clean-up and playing we got ready to head out. First stop was by Grandma to give her present and wish her a happy day. Jean and Lexi were there when we got there so a short trip turned into a little longer, which was fine with us. We then headed to lunch...McDonald's...yup that is where I wanted to go. They have a playarea which I wanted the kids to play on...plus it is a treat to them since we do not eat fast food much. Here are some pictures from them playing. Unfortunately there were some older pushy kids (and parents) there too, but we tried to avoid them.




We did have a little bit of resistance when we left but we made it out in one piece...lol. Not only did we have lunch but the kids and Jeremy got me a beautiful ring with the kids names on it. It is one I can actually wear and not worry about scratching the kids (like I do with my wedding ring). I cannot wait for it to arrive! Thank you for a great day!
Love, Mommy

No comments: