*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Daddy's tractor

Daddy had the garden tractor out last night and when he went to put it away he gave Alex a ride. There are some perks to being first born..right?!?!? He did enjoy the ride as well as daddy enjoyed giving it. I had the other two already in the house so no arguments happened.
Then tonight daddy was doing some work which involved the tractor again. This time everyone got a ride. I told him this would be the new way to mow the lawn...he smiled...lol.
and away they go...
checking on one of the trees they helped plant....
and headed back in after a short trip around the yard.

No comments: