*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another successful rummage sale

A quick post...it is done...the rummage sale that is. The last few days have been long and tiring. But after all is said and done, it was all worth it. I just wanted to write a quick note to say thank you again to everyone who has given things to the kids like hand me downs or gifts. It is a gift that keeps giving. Starting with our very first kid rummage sale, we have been able to take the profits of the sale and use them to buy the next set of clothing and put money away for the kids. So thank you for all the generous things people have given us. Not only have these gift keep giving to us but others as well as...things that have not sold at rummages are donated to families in need. The gifts that keep giving! We are forever grateful for the support!
Love, Jen

2 comments:

WorkingMom said...

Congrats! That reminds me that I have more clothes for you (2T I think). We need to plan some time to get together. Haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!

Jen said...

You are right we do need to get together...it has been WAY too long! You have been one that has given us so much and thank you just does not seem to be enough. I just want you to know how much we appreciate you and everything you have helped us with. Love ya!