*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

March for Babies

As you may have notice there is a new item in the right hand column. Some of you may have received an email from me regarding March for Babies. For all the visitors that have not heard yet, I have decided to participate in the March for Babies that the March of Dimes organizes. I am participating in the walk at the end of April. As long as the weather cooperates, the kids and Jeremy will be joining me. The walk is to help raise money for the March of Dimes, whose mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. As you all know, our kiddos were born at 30 weeks gestation. I feel this organization is near and dear to our hearts.
I know and understand that today’s economy is not great. We are all feeling the effects of these tough times. I ask do what you can. We will walk no matter how much or how little we raise. It would feel great to meet my goal/the team’s goal and to know that we are helping other babies that enter the world too soon.
Here are three ways you can help me:
1) Sponsor me for the walk
2) Join me on the walk – I have made a team up in honor of the kids.
3) Spread the word to people you know
Click on this link or the item in the column to help me reach my goal or to join the team:
http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=141011987&u=Nerfer
Click on this link to view the team page:
http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?SeId=631059&si=
I would like to thank all of you for reading this and helping me. Now let’s hope for good weather!
Thanks again,
Jen

No comments: