*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

First week of the new year...

Back to weekly posts I go...unless of course there are a lot of interesting things going on around here. I must apologize right now for any grammatical errors I may make. With usually typing these up as fast as I can; I do not always catch all the mistakes (and there are lots, I know). Once I hire myself a proofreader which is right after I hire a maid, things will be perfectly written. Now we all know there ain't no maid being hired here...lol! Why hire one when you have one working for free...lol! Ok joking aside here is what our first full week of the new year look like.
This week I was able to watch Alexis alot since Jean had a few more hours to work. It is nice when I do get to watch her as she loves playing with the kids and it adds something new to the day. Not only did we get to spend a lot of time with Alexis but I found a playgroup that meets twice a week that we will be attending on a regular basis...nice for the kids but nice for me too. I am very excited about it. It also is part of my one of my resolutions for the year. Friday Zach got his stitches out. He was not a happy camper about the whole thing and we are both happy to have them out! Saturday we had my work Christmas party. We took the kids with us. Another uncharted territory. This was also the first time for many of my co-workers to meet the kids. So I was pretty excited to show them off. The kids did great! They were very well behaved. We messed with their bedtime, but things still went smoothly, which is great. Sunday they hung out with daddy a lot while mommy got some things done. Here are some pictures from the week.
Alex styling the inside of one of the hard hats and a purse while working on his Magna Doodle...
Zach working on his Magna Doodle in the tunnel...
The monsters after tipping the tent over and laying on it...
Liz relaxing on the Spiderman car...right after a tantrum (notice the splotchy face)...
Alex goofing around in his chair before lunch...
Snack time with Alexis...a new club secret hand shake...everyone put your sippy to your forehead...
Zach may be Mr. Tough Guy but he is a big teddy bear inside...just ask the baby...
Liz...do I need to say anymore...
The kids watching daddy take down the last of the Christmas lights...
Liz giving Roxy a much needed massage...Roxy is actually thinking "get out of my sun spot"
The kids sporting new outfits from Nana and Papa...
Liz resting with Roxy...notice Roxy is in her sun spot...
Daddy and his boys...boys are where shirt that say Like Father, Like Son...
Zach finishing his nap on daddy...
Brotherly love...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As always, CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
Kris